So let me ask you a question.
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being “my body’s the worst” and 10 being “gosh, my body frickin’ rocks”)…
Where are you on the body confidence scale?
If you find yourself on the upper-end of this spectrum, wow! Go you! That’s seriously so awesome! You, my Friend, are definitely in the minority.
The truth is most of us have some room for improvement when it comes to the body image department.
Personally, I used to be way over on the low end of that body confidence spectrum. My relationship with my body used to be miserable.
- My mind was constantly consumed with negative body image thoughts.
- I was perpetually in fear of gaining weight. I obsessed over every minor body fluctuation.
- I was always striving, yet never dissatisfied.
But there came a point when I finally had enough of that garbage.
Journey Toward Body Acceptance
I decided to embark upon a body acceptance journey because I was so done with waging war against my body and feeling so miserable all the time.
- I didn’t want to feel like I was “disgusting” just because I had softness on my belly and cellulite on my thighs
- I no longer wanted to feel like a failure each time I discovered a pair of pants no longer fit
- I wanted to arrive at a place where my physical appearance and body shape/size didn’t have a say over how I viewed myself and whether or not I was going to have a good day.
I wanted to get to a place of body freedom. But to get there, I knew my body image needed a complete overhaul.
Over the years, I’ve done a lot of work around body acceptance – and wow, has it won me SO much freedom.
Today, my mind isn’t consumed with body hate.
In fact, I think WAY LESS about my body and WAY MORE on the things that actually matter.
I want that for you, too.
This is why I decided to throw together a free checklist with 10 easy steps to help you kickstart your own body acceptance journey and achieve some quick wins.
Free Checklist to Kick Start Your Own Body Confidence Journey
Click on the image below to go ahead and download your free copy of the Body Confidence Checklist and dive right in.
This guide includes 10 easy-to-implement steps that can help you achieve some quick wins toward body acceptance…and in time…body confidence.
Friend, I’m SO excited to see your body confidence rating make its way up the spectrum.
You deserve live free of body shame so you can spend your time and energy on the things that truly matter in this life.
And quite frankly, your jean size just isn’t one of them.